NZD 35,00 NZ$
- Durata: 2 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Rotorua
Descend the hill and hit one of three ramps (beginner, intermediate or advanced) to hit air like never before.
You’ll have plenty of hang time to throw down tricks, before landing on a giant Freestyle Airbag.
Whether you’re a beginner having a go at your first small jumps, or an international slopestyle superstar, the airbag provides safety and confidence to progress at any level.
- Each booking session is for 2 hours
- Three ramps to choose from (Beginner, intermediate or advanced)
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age:8 years old. Parental consent is required for those aged between 8-13 years old
- Please book ahead to allow for bag inflation ( 20 minutes )
- If wet weather, the Airbag cannot operate due to safety reasons.
- Each booking is for one person to complete 2 hours.
- You must bring your own bike and it must meet our basic safety inspection
- 10% discount does not apply
- Please ensure you bring a helmet. Covered knees and elbows are highly recommended. Additional recommended safety gear includes - full face helmet and body armour, however, these are not compulsory. )
- Your own BMX or Mountain bike is a must as we do not have bikes onsite.