Freestyle Air Bag Annual Pass
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua
Velocity Valley is now offering an Airbag annual pass. Take advantage of a year's access on the freestyle Airbag. Practice those tricks and flips and gain the confidence you need to nail them on the dirt.
One annual pass is equivalent to four single 4.5-hour airbag sessions. ( $35 for 2 hours )
Descend the hill and hit one of three ramps (beginner, intermediate or advanced) to hit air like never before.
You’ll have plenty of hang time to throw down tricks, before landing on a giant Freestyle Airbag.
Whether you’re a beginner having a go at your first small jumps, or an international slopestyle superstar, the airbag provides safety and confidence to progress at any level.
- Each booking session is for 2 hours
- Three ramps to choose from (Beginner, intermediate or advanced)
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age:8 years old. Parental consent is required for those aged between 8-13 years old
- Please book ahead to allow for bag inflation ( 20 minutes )
- If wet weather, the Airbag cannot operate due to safety reasons.
- Annual pass is valid for one person and cannot be shared.
- Each booking is for one person to complete 2 hours.
- You must bring your own bike and it must meet our basic safety inspection
- 10% discount does not apply
- Please ensure you bring a helmet. Covered knees and elbows are highly recommended. Additional recommended safety gear includes - full-face helmet and body armour, however, these are not compulsory. )
- Your own BMX or Mountain bike is a must as we do not have bikes on-site
- Upon your first booked session, please bring this voucher to reception and it will be exchanged for an annual pass card for you to bring in each time.